Short, 100 Prongs
Length: 10.5 cm
Top Diameter: 5.5 cm
Bottom Diameter: 2.5 cm
Long, 40 Prongs
Length: 15 cm
Top Diameter: 4 cm
Bottom Diameter: 1.7 cm
Cleaning before use
1. Fill a bowl with cold water
2. Let the bamboo prongs soak in the water for 3 minutes.
3. Whisk back and forth in the water for about 1 minute.
Cleaning after matcha preparation
1. Run the bamboo prongs under cold water for a few secs.
2. Run your fingers between the prongs to clean off any remaining particles.
3. Gently pat the prongs down with a paper towel.
4. Place the whisk face up to let the prongs dry in the open air.
5. After drying, store in whisk holder to maintain its structure.
Once you start using the whisk, don’t store it back in the plastic container it was shipped in otherwise it will get yucky fast! Replace your whisk with a new one every 2-3 months if you’re using it every day.